Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to install the Sunroof Wind Deflector in my 2004 Forenza.......I've heard that it helps to reduce wind noise while driving with the sunroof open......is it true??.....I wanna ask u its installation process...

·
Registered
17 Posts
hi elias!.......

yes it absolutely true that Sunroof Wind Deflector reduces wind noise and is made of high impact UV resistant acrylic. Installs in minutes with no drilling.

Originally posted by Elias@Aug 7 2004, 10:24 AM
I need to install the Sunroof Wind Deflector in my 2004 Forenza.......I've heard that it helps to reduce wind noise while driving with the sunroof open......is it true??.....I wanna ask u its installation process...

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by itana@Aug 10 2004, 02:52 AM
hi elias!.......

yes it absolutely true that Sunroof Wind Deflector reduces wind noise and is made of high impact UV resistant acrylic. Installs in minutes with no drilling.
But wouldnt it reduce the amount of air that flows through the car greatly?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yes, the amount of air is reduced but not drastically...you still get a nice breeze but not a huge one to where it would make your hair fly all over the place! lol

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Oct 19 2004, 01:44 PM
Yes, the amount of air is reduced but not drastically...you still get a nice breeze but not a huge one to where it would make your hair fly all over the place! lol
You dont happen to have any idea how much it would cost to have a shop put a custom sunroof in my car? I have the S model

·
Registered
197 Posts
Sorry, I wouldn't know. If you ask your local dealer, they usually do have an independent contractor for them to do stuff like that. My local dealer, Passport Motors, uses a company called American Sunroof to install sunroofs and DVD entertainment systems into their Suzukis. :D

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Oct 19 2004, 05:53 PM
Sorry, I wouldn't know. If you ask your local dealer, they usually do have an independent contractor for them to do stuff like that. My local dealer, Passport Motors, uses a company called American Sunroof to install sunroofs and DVD entertainment systems into their Suzukis. :D
I wouldnt want them to help me... they were terrible. I bought my car and it was used and had an aftermarket deck, they said they'd get the face plate to it when i bought it. When i bought the car they couldnt find it. They dont call back or anyting and its been about three months when they told me 4 days at least 3 different times.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ouch...If I were you I'd report them to ASMC (American Suzuki Motor Corporation). Thankfully, my dealer is really helpful, but I'm not trying to rub it in. :p

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Oct 20 2004, 01:54 PM
Ouch...If I were you I'd report them to ASMC (American Suzuki Motor Corporation). Thankfully, my dealer is really helpful, but I'm not trying to rub it in. :p
I think i got my car from a Suburu dealer. . . actually. They're pricks. I finally got them to get me one, we told them i took the stereo from my dads boat (i just got a new one and the boats broke years ago) and my dads making them install a new one into the boat.

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you got your Forenza from a Subaru dealer take it to a real Suzuki dealer and ask them if you can get a sunroof installed. :D

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Oct 21 2004, 12:51 PM
If you got your Forenza from a Subaru dealer take it to a real Suzuki dealer and ask them if you can get a sunroof installed. :D
I actually gotta go there this weekend anyways. . . so i will. They wouldnt happen to be able to help me with any aftermarket parts or anything, could they?

·
Registered
197 Posts
I wouldn't happen to know...but I do know this - some Suzuki dealers know where to tune your Suzuki! :D One of the local dealers here in Dallas, Empire Suzuki, has a lot 75% filled with tuned Suzukis with 18" wheels, exhaust systems, intakes, etc. So just ask your dealer!

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Oct 21 2004, 07:04 PM
I wouldn't happen to know...but I do know this - some Suzuki dealers know where to tune your Suzuki! :D One of the local dealers here in Dallas, Empire Suzuki, has a lot 75% filled with tuned Suzukis with 18" wheels, exhaust systems, intakes, etc. So just ask your dealer!
awesome, thank you.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Oct 21 2004, 07:04 PM

Whoa, Whoa! Hold the phone! I bought my Forenza at EMPIRE Suzuki in Dallas! You mean to tell me 75% of the lot now has modified cars! OMG! I've gotta call them and see what they can do for me...I am a customer ya know...I wish they would have told me. :eek:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Originally posted by Tim04@Oct 21 2004, 08:58 PM
Whoa, Whoa! Hold the phone! I bought my Forenza at EMPIRE Suzuki in Dallas! You mean to tell me 75% of the lot now has modified cars! OMG! I've gotta call them and see what they can do for me...I am a customer ya know...I wish they would have told me. :eek:
lmao

·
Registered
197 Posts
Originally posted by Tim04@Oct 21 2004, 08:58 PM
Wow that's news to me! I've only passed Empire Suzuki (never been inside the lot) and I usually see tuned Suzukis around and the commercials on TV show their showroom with a yellow Verona and Forenza...guess I was wrong. :p

·
Registered
187 Posts
Originally posted by jro4566@Oct 22 2004, 09:52 AM
Wow that's news to me! I've only passed Empire Suzuki (never been inside the lot) and I usually see tuned Suzukis around and the commercials on TV show their showroom with a yellow Verona and Forenza...guess I was wrong. :p

You're probably right! Based on the lack of good luck I have! :D
Oh well I will be up there around Christmas so I will check it out then.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts