Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!.........wanna enjoy ur drive......without any disturbance.......i know that wind noise irritates u while driving fast......so.....what will u do now??........hey....nothing to worry about cozs......Suzuki has provided Sunroof Wind Deflector .......which really reduces.....wind noise.......now u can enjoy ur drive with pride.........bye and have fun.......

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey Ghis......can u tell me how to install Sunroof Wind Deflector.....how much it cost for and with which material it is made up of..........u've really given great information to us.......we really don't about this ealier that Suzuki has provided such type of accessory.........thanx

Originally posted by Ghislaine@Aug 7 2004, 12:08 PM
Hey guys!.........wanna enjoy ur drive......without any disturbance.......i know that wind noise irritates u while driving fast......so.....what will u do now??........hey....nothing to worry about cozs......Suzuki has provided Sunroof Wind Deflector .......which really reduces.....wind noise.......now u can enjoy ur drive with pride.........bye and have fun.......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts