Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Own a 2002Suzuki Ignis, recently had a problem with the engine. It stopped suddenly at traffic lights or heavy traffic jam and long idling. Had it checked from Suzuki workshop and diagnoised it the faulty assem. cam and crank sensors. What I wanted to know is why that could happen to a fairly new car? I service my car every 10'000km (changing motor oil/oil filter etc.) I am very careful with my car, and i am not speed mania (average 80km). Can anyone help me? Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
what is your mileage as todate? problem still exists?...will lodge a wriiten complaint to japan hq if i were you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
my car mileage about 116'000km todate, so far everthing okay after the replacement of the sensors. i will complaint if the problem still exist....anyway thank for the suggestion.

maybe my ignis didn't warmup sufficent enough esp.. in the morning. so in the long run sensors taking its toll, causing it to malfunctioned.

the temp meter must reach halfway at least before driving,about 10mins that's what my friend said. if that's correct?

so car owners take heed!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts