1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
looks prety good but a little to close to the reno. on the brighter side if co. start making parts for it maby theyll make parts for the reno if there so close

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
wow. this actually sucks for us...the subaru model will be AWD. not to mention it's a subaru, which is a more known name for cars.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Well I was thinking about trading in for a WRX as my next vehicle, but I don't know whether or not to be happy about the Reno resemblance. I'm glad that Subaru is putting out a hatch though, because hatches are the only kind of non-truck I will EVER drive.

Sad, but I'm sure that the WRX7 would walk all over the Reno in all performance tests. But I'm also sure that this car would cost about 10 grand more than the Reno Premium.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Oh god no, the Kia spec5 doesnt even look simular to the reno. The subaru has a closer simularity in the reno in body and shape, the Kia is too long and looks more like an SUV type car.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I still like the Reno's looks better, though I'd prefer the powertrain of the Subie.

The Spectra5 above looks OK, but you have to deal with the KIA badge (LOL) and the horribly generic and lumpy interior. The Forenza/Reno interior still looks good after several years.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts