Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a honda civic.. Its show car quality everything done real nice and he doesnt drive around thinking he's the sh*t he's got the best parts money can buy and focused more on making it look unique then giving it power. He loves that car and put allot of his hard earned money in it... He was getting allot of crap from college kids calling him a ricer, when its not its just a good looking honda, something cool for him to roll in..

Well anyways last night it got vandalized pretty bad... Windows all smashed out dents all over it spray paint saying RICER f*G all over it, body kit tore of rims stolen as well as his stereo stuff and he has no idea who it was, yea insurance will cover most but I mean come on this is messed up.. how would you feel if this happened to you? Id be at a loss of words to say the least and trust me I could say more...

I get it muscle heads hate cars with a "fart can" and "a big wing" on it but man this takes it to far... There are cars that are done wrong and there are cars that are done right his was deffinatly done top notch and man, it just upsets me...

The cops are "looking in to it" but that will more than likely turn up nothing... I just thought Id post this and let you all know to keep and eye on your stuff cuz ignorant people are out to get people that like this scene, and I understand some cars giving the tuner scene or whatever you want to call it a bad name but come on, its time to strike back...

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Here in Az that happens all the time. I had one friend that had his integra broken into like 4 times in one year, and every time they got at least 3k worth of stuff. In the last month two of my friends cars were stolen.

It sucks but happens all the time. I personally wouldn't put much money into a car that wasn't garage kept because it's not a question IF it'll be broken into or vandalized it's a question of WHEN.

My cars been keyed slightly and that's it. I don't expect anything worst to ever happen to it than that or a broken window because the only chance anyone has at it is when I go shopping or something similar. Even at friend houses I park as deep in the drive way as possible, if not the garage. I know allot of people probably can't afford a house/aprt with a garage but then you shouldn't put more money into your car then you can afford to lose.

Car covers aren't a bad idea, some even lock down decently well. It could draw more attention to a car, but I'd think that people looking to steal parts/cars wouldn't bother stopping to look under a car cover when there are plenty of other cars to steal.

Did your friend have insurance on the aftermarket parts?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Flay the Bastards alive

.............................MAN O MAN few things upset me more than car vandals...............i mean "Rice Rockets" are not my scene at all, but i have a huge respect for the thought,time, work and LOVE that people put into there machines {money to;) }
l pickup as many tips from "Tuner" and "Truck' shows as i do from whatever im into this week!!
Such shitebags should be Hung, Drawn and Quartered...................if it helps your friend any Those air thieves are talentless fucks who seeing trick rides are reminded of there own lack of ablity, patience and dedication!!

Peace

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess insurance will only cover 2,000 worth of stuff and way more was damaged! Ya man these pussy's need to be curb stomped!

·
Super Moderator
4,437 Posts
I dislike ricers as much as anyone else but that is horrible. Its somebodies pride and joy. Hard earned cash.. damn shame..:(

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
unfortunatly breaking things that people cant afford or dont have and are jealous of make people feel tough. or they think it makes them cool in front of there friends. a few weeks ago some kid went through my town breaking car windows and ended up causing like 10 or 12 thousand worth of damage.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its so dumb, "ricer" or not.... Dont mess another persons stuff it just aint right.. and after this post I woke up to walk outside and notice my car was keyed!!! :( :( :( Im about to install a flame thrower I can trigger when I see someone walk up to my car to mess with it! haha just joking but that would be nice!

·
Registered
116 Posts
What goes around comes around, ya?

Sooner or later there might be a ricer & muscle war, owners just trashing each others' rides.

Lets hope that doesnt happen, but at some point the sh*ts gonna hit the fan, and hell will break loose.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
You know, most of the people that have hondas and other cars like that tend to get targeted, all decked out, but not because of the manufaturer, but because they put alot of money into it. Big radios, good rims, exspencive woofers... sure, this specific time probably isn't, but having the name of your sterio equipments on the side of the car is kinda asking it, in general.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea I agree about muscle vs "rice" war, its already going on just hasnt blown completly up.. putting a dont deny it your a ricer sticker on someones car is one thing, and trashing it is another.. I dare someone to do that to my stuff, doctors wont be able to recognize their face :).. but ya best to keep it in a garage and not have a checklist for the people stealing your crap on your window. hah

1 - 14 of 14 Posts