Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody! I'm trying to figure out why the stop light fuse keeps burning out on my car. I'll replace the fuse, drive the vehicle and then out it goes. short in the wiring somewheres? any thoughts would be appreciated! :)

2005 Suzuki Forenza S 4dr
2.0 L4 SFI DOHC 16V

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Hi. Sounds like you might have a short in the system or a loose wire somewhere. Try to test/trace the wire and see what you can find out. I'm not great with wiring hopefully someone who is can give a more specific answer. Let us know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tail light wiring

My buddy is having the same problem. We figured out that water has been dripping down between the tail lens and body. It has rusted out the tail light wiring harness. Does anyone have a cheap source for the rear light wiring harness.

[email protected]

·
Registered
10,068 Posts
I was just going to say a rusted lamp holder, but you guys have found that yourself. As for the parts, I have had to resort to cannibalizing other lights at the wreckers to get the "guts" out of them to replace the broken / rusted washers with the 2 pins on them that make contact with he base of the lamp, might be an option unless you can find another one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts