Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to get gas today and the pumps were busy so I had to park behind someone else.. What do you know as Im fumbling around scraping up money BAM! some dumb ass B*TCH reverses in to me... Why does everyone want to hit me? Never had this problem before lol.. This is getting old... No major damage just a paint swap but still man this makes me mad.

·
Registered
418 Posts
its not you.. its the people that live in your area that cant drive..

·
Registered
507 Posts
That bites. I am very paranoid of everybody's driving habit, so at a gas station I will go the fartherst least used one and in the parking lot of a retail area I park the farthest away. I can walk. :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
omg. NOW your neck hurts real bad from that whiplash! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?!?!

jk, hope youre all right this time too. are they painting for a new paint job or what?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya im alright besides my anger twards these people... Well since I just delt with insurance about a week or so ago I figured they would prolly start thinking I was trying to fraud them lol.. So since the damage can be rubbed off she handed me fifty bucks and we called it even.... but the next time someone hits me Im guna take them for all they have.

·
Registered
121 Posts
...but the next time someone hits me Im guna take them for all they have.
Within reason. The punishment should fit the crime. $50 was a nice gesture IMO. I'd probably have told you "that's life" and left, especially if the pain wasn't removed. I've had so many dings and scrapes from parking lots and shopping malls that I'm convinced any vehicle (regardless of the owner) will eventually start to look 'used' given enough miles. They are, after all, transport machines and I don't plan to own them forever.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is all very true. But its the nicest thing Ive onwed to date and I try hard to keep it that way, You see people with perfect paint no dings at all no scratches like my dad's toyota solaris, that thing is perfect and hes had it for a while. maybe diamond coating is the way to go...

·
Registered
245 Posts
Went to get gas today and the pumps were busy so I had to park behind someone else.. What do you know as Im fumbling around scraping up money BAM! some dumb ass B*TCH reverses in to me... Why does everyone want to hit me? Never had this problem before lol.. This is getting old... No major damage just a paint swap but still man this makes me mad.
dawm female drivers, i bet was a female reversed into you, only females does that shit. I remember one night I put my finacee to drive my car.. she put the car in reverse and DOWN ON THE F**KIN' ACCELERATOR! with another car behind at that!! I pulled the hand brake up in the nick of time, the driver behind us got a cracked number plate and i got just a scratch.. dawm female drivers. I saw similar incidence like this with females reversing and hitting walls and shit.. man it soo hilarious sometimes the bewildered look on their faces, LOL dawm female drivers.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dawm female drivers, i bet was a female reversed into you, only females does that shit. I remember one night I put my finacee to drive my car.. she put the car in reverse and DOWN ON THE F**KIN' ACCELERATOR! with another car behind at that!! I pulled the hand brake up in the nick of time, the driver behind us got a cracked number plate and i got just a scratch.. dawm female drivers. I saw similar incidence like this with females reversing and hitting walls and shit.. man it soo hilarious sometimes the bewildered look on their faces, LOL dawm female drivers.
Thats funny cuz it was a female! lol... She was in a new honda civic.. I saw her coming right at me but I was like oh SH (SMACK!) nothing i could really do. she felt dumb, you could just see it on the look of her face. :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Thats funny cuz it was a female! lol... She was in a new honda civic.. I saw her coming right at me but I was like oh SH (SMACK!) nothing i could really do. she felt dumb, you could just see it on the look of her face. :)
LOL go figures... I remember this one time I'm at my place just chillaxin' and from where i was i could see these two women, one of em put her friend to drive, so to get out of the drive way she had to reverse.. the only thing she did right was put the vehicle in reverse, everything after that was pure chaos..the vehicle hit a wall a few feet behind her and she was STILL flooring it even though the vehicle was hitting on the wall HARD! LOOL:D... the other female who was outside saw what was gonna happen and she grabbed the vehicle and tried holding it back before it took off:D .. the whole ordeal was so funny looking back on it now.. on top of that it was a Mule 1000, something that resembles a golf cart... deranged female drivers:grin:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lmao... Yes I wanted to say, heres what you do, look in your rear view look in both side mirrors and over both sides of your shoulder, but I guess its kinda hard to do that when your head IS UP YOUR ASS! lmao, but Im not that much of an ass hole. :) or am I? ;)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Haha, aside from the comments about female drivers - let me tell you a story about an old man who rear-ended somebody and assaulted them - I'm sorry people seem to keep running into you. I try hard not to care too much about my poor car; it has been through a lot, and other people don't give a damn.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I saw a guy run into someone (his fault) jump out of his truck and start beating the old man he hit with a tire iron.. Not cool.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It's not always female drivers though. I know some girls that are crazy good, I race with them and they can drive a car! However, the only accident I was ever in was caused by a female, when she tried to pull into a parking space that was currently being occupied by my Reno. Had to get the front bumper and a headlight replaced. Freaking morons.

·
Registered
109 Posts
In the last 3 months, I've got more scratches on my car any other I've ever had. Granted this is new, and black so they show more...but that just makes it all the more frustrating.

Someone opened their passenger door so hard as to GOUGE MY DOOR HANDLE. I realize it's plastic, but sweet mercy I'm pissed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts