Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my rims on need money so Im selling my old steel wheels (no tires on them) great shape.. No bends nothing like that.. Name offer. Im not out to get big cash either or will take trades.. Lowering springs, bms intake, and performance part and cool thing to put in the car.. Say anything and I will consider and ship very quickly. Thanks. I can take pictures if need be also.. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Trade for stock grill? Trade for stock anything? dont be afraid to name something you would be willing to part with for these.. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
True, how about this, if someone wants to trade some parts I will pay shipping for my parts you pay shipping for yours. just let me know.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still have these, I WILL pay shipping for them to get you. make offer, trade, cash what ever, Im in ohio if its not to far of a drive, I have detailed pics to send you as well via email.. also have the stock cd player up for grabs.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
depends on where they ship to really, since I will be paying shipping from ohio to where ever and shipping will be high Its going to be hard to make any profit off them, say I pay 100 dollars shipping, and someone offers me 110 woo I made ten bucks lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts