Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Have been snooping around on this forum a couple of times and thought that now was the time to register.

I have a jap. Samurai 1,3l from 88, softtop. The steeringbox has started leaking from the bottom gasket (where the pitmans arm is located). Is there a kit or gasket of some sort that I can order online that fixes this problem?
Kind regards
Poulsen (Denmark)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

but the kit at low rang is for a power steering box and not my not powered steering box.

And other takers on this one? :)

·
Super Moderator
17,869 Posts
Then a local to you Suzuki Dealer for the part, or maybe a clean and RTV re-seal? :huh:

but the kit at low rang is for a power steering box
I'd call or e-mail them to be sure that is all that they stock. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi

Have been snooping around on this forum a couple of times and thought that now was the time to register.

I have a jap. Samurai 1,3l from 88, softtop. The steeringbox has started leaking from the bottom gasket (where the pitmans arm is located). Is there a kit or gasket of some sort that I can order online that fixes this problem?
Kind regards
Poulsen (Denmark)
yep there is i have done mine, its the same seal u use before take out the axel by the hub, i fink the name is front diff seal or front axel seal

·
Super Moderator
17,869 Posts
That's a whole different critter then. I was thinking an "O" ring gasket-ed (seal), thus my RTV ref.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts