Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,083 Posts
It's a tight fit, but with juggling and rotating, it will come out. ;)

My mounting bolts were SUPER tight. 6-point socket and a long extension there.

·
Super Moderator
19,083 Posts
Not required and a lot of work (and potential to snap off bolts) to remove the manifold. ;)

One member DID raise the engine slightly and remove that one side motor mount though. Still, not required if you are persistent enough.

·
Super Moderator
19,083 Posts
Are you sure that it is a starter issue? :huh:

What are the symptoms?

Clutch safety start switches or neutral safety switches along with poor electrical connections or ignition switch problems top the list.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
what it does is when I put the key in and turn it all you hear is a clicking sound. If I turn the key back to off and try again it starts up. some times on the second try sometimes after a few more. Suddenly got worse today. I was just having to turn the key to the on position waiting a few seconds then turning it the rest of the way and it started right up. when the key is turned you can feel the plunger in the solenoid engage but the starter doesnt spin. its an automatic by the way.

·
Super Moderator
19,083 Posts
Then double check all electrical connections starting at the battery, to include grounds. You have symptoms of poor connections, not just a starter issue. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts