Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So recently my GV had an encounter with some water (got water up to the top of the brake pedal lol). After getting it dried out, cleaned up, replaced a few O2 sensors, new battery (needed one before hand) im now having an issue starting it. I can go to turn the key and I will hear what I assume is the starter soleniod click then a second or 2 later the starter will kick in and it starts right up. Sometimes I hit the key and hear a rapid clicking coming from under the dash like where the fuse box or something is then it stops and starts right up. Any Idea what it is?? Starter, Solenoid, Relay????

·
Registered
99 Tracker, 5 door, 2L, 4x4
11,270 Posts
Check the main and fuel relays, then do a comprehensive maintenance sweep of all electrical connections, hot and grounds...

.... Philip

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Check the main and fuel relays, then do a comprehensive maintenance sweep of all electrical connections, hot and grounds...

.... Philip
Finally found a relay with some corrosion on it and in the socket. Cleaned it and the socket best I could and it seems to have fixed it but only time will tell. And I cant for the life of me find a diagram or something to tell me what relay it is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts