·
Registered
429 Posts
Tried both email addresses?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Dang, they must be snowed in. :cool:

Did you want to purchase or ask a question?

·
Registered
429 Posts
Someone close or in Canada should ring them, and see what's going on. They may have closed shop and your all waiting for an email :confused:

·
Registered
785 Posts
I've checked all the directories and they don't have a listed phone number. They're operating from a P.O. Box, so it doesn't look like they have a retail/store front location either. This looks like a small home-based business with a nice website.

If they don't reply to their email, my guess is they're no longer in business. The website is probably paid up for a year, so it will just keep running until the hosting service pulls the plug. Sorry for the bad news.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Crap, so my other alternative for a spacer lift kit is only Rocky Road? Which is 2 1/8", I heard the shocks were rubbish but they are an okay kit?

·
Registered
111 Posts
srcustoms.ca, from whois, appears to be registered by Wild West Domains Canada, Inc. Their domain name status is currently: "inactive". The domain name expiry date: 2014/08/21.

....anyone can infer anything about this, but nothing is known about their business status (is it a registered company? a Federal incorporation? Just a basement operation? Are they on vacation?).

The person representing this company goes by the pseudonym: MUD CHILD in the Suzuki Forums. Last Post was way back in 2012.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm disappointed to see no one else has had a response either.
Was really hoping to get their kit by this week.
Now I have to rethink my lift plans and find a reasonably priced alternative.
Bummer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
If these guys are not still operating, does anyone else provide lift kits for late-model Grand Vitaras? If so, how much do they generally cost and how hard are they to install?

·
Registered
10 Posts
It seems to be a couple of companies in South Africa who sell pure spacer lifts, Stofpad and Wizerd. I don't have a clue if they ship outside ZA. Their webpages are not very informative, more like contact us for details.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for that, Styrman Karlsson. I found references to both but nothing too encouraging. My GV is new and, with the last one needing new shockers after eight years (I blame the wife's approach to speed humps), don't feel like replacing another lot this soon. I had been hoping there might be some sort of bushes you could slip in after jacking up the car, if you noticed a bad bit of track ahead. Cheers.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts