Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. Well....I got a sponsorship on parts. Basically all the bigger companys i can save 50-80% off all their parts. If their are any part numbers for parts or any parts you can think of that the bigger companys produce for the optra/reno list them here please. Fortunately this includes BBK kits, turbochargers, even wiseco is on the list for saving :) Also mentionings of parts you guys would like the bigger companys to make i could probably (hopefully) twist their arms into producing stuff. Hope this will help the reno get out their.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hey Guys. Well....I got a sponsorship on parts. Basically all the bigger companys i can save 50-80% off all their parts. If their are any part numbers for parts or any parts you can think of that the bigger companys produce for the optra/reno list them here please. Fortunately this includes BBK kits, turbochargers, even wiseco is on the list for saving :) Also mentionings of parts you guys would like the bigger companys to make i could probably (hopefully) twist their arms into producing stuff. Hope this will help the reno get out their.
:huh: sorry to break it to you but anything that is out there is made by kinky or myself. even the big name brand parts we sell are proprietary meaning that we've work exclusively with a manufacturer to have parts made to specs we supply. just about anything you will find will be custom or universal. basically kinky and I are about it when it comes to "big companies" supporting the GM DAT platforms in the US.

Garrett

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah i figured that would be the answer. I know most of everything comes from you guys (Great help by the way). But like the wiseco pistons i would be able to custom order and then get the sponsor to reorder with the same specs thus getting the parts alot cheaper. As well as that all turbocharger components (beside the turbo header) i can get at 80% off. So it will be a nice chance to get things going. Hopefully ill be able to possibly get bigger companys interested in our car by having custom made stuff from you and kinky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts