Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the spoiler keep the back window any cleaner (in theory, if it's designed right, it'll change the airflow over the back window)? Or is it basically for looks?

Also, I got the roof racks. I notice there is a Thule bike rack in the Suzuki catalog - do any other major-brand bike racks work on the particular grooved-channel roof rack?

And last but not least - for my Mini Cooper S I was able to get great rubber floor mats that covered the entire floor (front and rear) and tucked up under the seats.The Suzuki rubber mats look small (I've only seen them in pictures). Any recommendations there?

Mo
'08 Suzuki SX-4 "Zoot" 2 days and 204 miles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mo,
I find that the spoiler works to keep rain off the back windshield, so the rear wiper is rarely needed at speed.
I have a Thule rack, works great. Not aware of others that fit....
Cannot say much for the floor mats, I cannot find any suitable after-market rubber mats.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Does the spoiler keep the back window any cleaner (in theory, if it's designed right, it'll change the airflow over the back window)? Or is it basically for looks?

Also, I got the roof racks. I notice there is a Thule bike rack in the Suzuki catalog - do any other major-brand bike racks work on the particular grooved-channel roof rack?

And last but not least - for my Mini Cooper S I was able to get great rubber floor mats that covered the entire floor (front and rear) and tucked up under the seats.The Suzuki rubber mats look small (I've only seen them in pictures). Any recommendations there?

Mo
'08 Suzuki SX-4 "Zoot" 2 days and 204 miles.
Suzuki SX4 Floor Mats at Dealerfit.com

cheaper than the dealer :whistling:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Floor mats/Cargo Mats...SX4

We found a really cheap OEM seller on Ebay and love the rubber mats..not too small, and the cargo mat and armrest...just do a search and he comes up. Quick ship and much less$$ than dealer. He ONLY sells Suzuki...

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I picked up my new 2010 Crossover (base model AWD) today and was about to order the Lloyd front mats, then I discovered that the car does not have the retaining clip for the driver's side front mat. The owner's manual references the retainer and Suzuki accessory mats apparently have the mating hole for the driver's mat.

There doesn't even seem to be a place on my car for the retaining clip to be installed, unless it's something that just pierces the existing carpeting.

Anybody know about this?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I picked up my new 2010 Crossover (base model AWD) today and was about to order the Lloyd front mats, then I discovered that the car does not have the retaining clip for the driver's side front mat. The owner's manual references the retainer and Suzuki accessory mats apparently have the mating hole for the driver's mat.

There doesn't even seem to be a place on my car for the retaining clip to be installed, unless it's something that just pierces the existing carpeting.

Anybody know about this?
definitely a pre-cut hole for the grommet clip in my 08, in fact my old one was broken and the new mats came with a new one

1 - 12 of 12 Posts