Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Suzuki has been in the North American marketplace for a long time, but you'd hardly know it. The Japanese automaker hopes to change all that by stepping into the ultra-competitive mid-size sedan category competing alongside cars like the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry.

Set to officially launch tomorrow, the Kizashi (or at least that's the name given to the concept car) was spied just ahead of its debut. The last time we saw the car it was doing some hot weather testing in Dubai and was spied by a citizen journalist. Back then the vehicle was masked in both the front and rear.

What we can see now is a massive front grill along the lines of Audi's new design or the previous generation VW Golf. The earlier spy photos showed a rather uninspiring car but now with the covers removed its quite striking.

We'll be sure to update you more photos and full specifications once they become available.

More: Spied: Suzuki Kizashi Production Model Uncovered on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
4 Posts
2008 GV Ac vent smell??

I have a 2008 Grand Vitara and I really enjoy driving it except there is an aweful smell that comes through the AC vents everytime I start it. It goes away about after a minute or so, almost smells like human pee. Any ideas?
Thanks!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I have a 2008 Grand Vitara and I really enjoy driving it except there is an aweful smell that comes through the AC vents everytime I start it. It goes away about after a minute or so, almost smells like human pee. Any ideas?
Thanks!
plugged evaporator drain hose? That, and I have no idea how this relates to the unveiling of the Kizashi production prototypes...
Here's where your question would be better answered...in the 2006+ Grand Vitara area.
~Erik~

1 - 3 of 3 Posts