Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I took my 2006 suzuki forenza (manual 5 speed) to the dealer for a in dashboard wiring recall for a running headlight. After they were done on my way home I notice the speedometer was not working. Everything in my dashboard seems to work fine such as lights, odometer counter, fuel gauges, temp gauges. The only thing not working is my speedometer. I return my car to the car dealer and told me that the wires they connected for the recall was all fine and that the speedometer is a separate issue and they have to do a diagnostic. I was googgling some issues and I think it may be the Vehicle Speed Sensor, however I am not sure.
1.Whats could be the problem?
2. Can it be possible the dealer broke my speedometer by accident or disconnected the wires and forgot to reconnect them?
3. How do I fix the problem.
4. If I take it back to the dealer how much is it going to cost me?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2006 suzuki forenza speedometer not working

Hello,

I took my 2006 suzuki forenza (manual 5 speed) to the dealer for a in dashboard wiring recall for a running headlight. After they were done on my way home I notice the speedometer was not working. Everything in my dashboard seems to work fine such as engine lights, warning lights, odometer counter, fuel gauge, temp gauge. The only thing not working is my speedometer. I return my car to the car dealer and told me that the wires they connected for the recall was all fine and that the speedometer is a separate issue and they have to do a diagnostic.

1.Whats could be the problem?
2. Can it be possible the dealer broke my speedometer by accident or disconnected the wires and forgot to reconnect them?
3. How do I fix the problem.
4. If I take it back to the dealer how much is it going to cost me?[/QUOTE]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts