Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVE my SX4 Crossover. Very few things to not like about it but nothing that can't be improved (i.e. no center armrest... and this speed sensitive volume thing) ok. so only two things to complain about.
I would LOVE to know how to turn the speed sensitive volume thing off. I like my music and the beats loud... so when I stop the nice bass goes down and thats not "how I roll". If anyone knows how to turn this feature off, let me know! I'd greatly appreciate that! Thanks!
-Lisa

·
Registered
143 Posts
easy, push the knob on the far right of the stereo, until you get to the last setting VCS or something, and turn it down from whatever it is, to Off.

·
Registered
143 Posts
also, the "no armrest" option can be solved. suzuki makes an OEM one, and there are atleast 3 or 4 armrests on ebay, that are significantly cheaper and just as good. i got the ebay one 8 months ago and havent had a single problem with it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Arm rest

I went and priced a centre arm rest, here in south australia $312.00au b!!!!!! crazy rip off so i will be getting one on ebay.

·
Registered
143 Posts
you have to choose what one is right for you. some are lower and longer, some are taller and shorter. some have a flip up design, some dont. the one i have is the basic one that screws into the current rear cupholder, has a flip up lid, and a rear cupholder in the back of it. the only downside to that one is if you fold the rear seats down and then flip them, they bump into the armrest, and shift the whole thing outa place.

·
Registered
18 Posts
you have to choose what one is right for you. some are lower and longer, some are taller and shorter. some have a flip up design, some dont. the one i have is the basic one that screws into the current rear cupholder, has a flip up lid, and a rear cupholder in the back of it. the only downside to that one is if you fold the rear seats down and then flip them, they bump into the armrest, and shift the whole thing outa place.
that sounds nice.... a lid to put the goodies in and a cupholder for the rear passengers.....ill never fold down those seats....thanks again for the info....i see myself really getting overboard with this car....

·
Registered
22 Posts
I dont seem to hear the difference for the speed sensing volume?? looked in manual and it dont tell you how it works or what the three different levels do?? might to having it turned off and see what happens?? which would be more sensitive?? level 1 or 3??

·
Registered
18 Posts
you will not hear the difference at a stand still.....nor will you really hear it while you are driving and change it....

for instance if you put it on level 3......set your volume at a desired level......then take off and hte faster you go....the more road noise....the volume will increase without you having to adjust the volume.....if it is getting too loud just turn it to 2 or 1....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts