Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For one, why are you guys listed with the other models?!

Ok, I'm normally seen around the Forenza/Reno, my 04 Forenza being a big factor in that. I'm Cruzin youtube, and looking at the SX4 WRC, and got curious. I know, I want one if it wasn't for my Forenza (I have 2 cars already)

So, the milage, why is it listed different between the 5door and the sport? What things are state side that you can do to it? Hows the aftermarket looking for it? (I'm less on the show boating, and more about watching your head lights in my rear veiw mirror :p ... but some looks ain't bad)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Well, the SX4 Sport is a FWD car only while all the standard SX4 hatches are AWD. Tire rack already has H&R Springs available for them and RRM (road race motorsports) has CAI, ECU and other goodies available.

·
Registered
143 Posts
it is because the sedan doesnt weigh as much as the crossover. simple as that for the gas mileage. remember, this is probably not the car to look at if all youre concerned about is gas mileage. but it is the best car to look at if you dont have alot of cash and want the best bang for the buck. and the crossover offers the AWD for those of us that really need it in bad weather.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I also would like to know what performance uprgrades there are for the crossover... can they be turbocharged?
Rovert what did the intake kit do for you?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts