Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good to see if someone could help me with the tcc solenoid electrical system of the 3l30 automatic transmission, I am installing it in another vehicle and I don't know how to make it work

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
you will need the ECU for it, getting it to work in the vehicle you have fitted it to may be problematic as it will need sevarl inputs from the engine ECU and speed sensors.. More information is required. Whats it in? hows the engine controlled? and why?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you will need the ECU for it, getting it to work in the vehicle you have fitted it to may be problematic as it will need sevarl inputs from the engine ECU and speed sensors.. More information is required. Whats it in? hows the engine controlled? and why?

The vehicle to which it was installed has a grand vitara 1.6 full injection engine, the computer of this vehicle will not be able to connect to this 3l30 transmission?

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
It will all depend on the wiring and sensors fitted to the engine. The transmission control module for the transmission uses these sensor inputs from the engine to determine when to activate the TCC solenoid and lock the converter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts