Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,011 Posts
You had better post a pic of what you need and add your location under "User CP". I think that having a "soft top" AND a Grand Vitara puts you in the older model section of non-North American sourced Zuks. ;)

I can move your post once we confirm what you have there.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I'm not in the US. I'm from the US but I'm in the Carribbean for vet school and bought the car down here. I don't know all that much about the different models and makes of the suzukis and the soft tops.
If you could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
20,011 Posts
I'll move you in with the Funky Bunch. :D

If anybody can sort it out, they will.

Need pics! A VIN would be even a better accompaniment.

·
Super Moderator
26,902 Posts
Rounded body, so I don't think that this is the right side of the forum for this post. I think you need to be in the Grand Vitara link on the left - 1999+. It looks like your top, however, is from a 1995-1998 Suzuki Sidekick, which is why it doesn't fit properly. The photo of your body indicates that you should be here:
1G (1999-2005) Vitara & Grand Vitara - Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
You need to be careful, as many sites will list 'Grand Vitara' but if you look at their photos, you will see that it is the square body they are showing.
Your car is rounded like this, yes:
Suzuki Grand Vitara Soft Top | eBay

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rounded body, so I don't think that this is the right side of the forum for this post. I think you need to be in the Grand Vitara link on the left - 1999+. It looks like your top, however, is from a 1995-1998 Suzuki Sidekick, which is why it doesn't fit properly. The photo of your body indicates that you should be here:
1G (1999-2005) Vitara & Grand Vitara - Suzuki Forums: Suzuki Forum Site
You need to be careful, as many sites will list 'Grand Vitara' but if you look at their photos, you will see that it is the square body they are showing.
Your car is rounded like this, yes:
Suzuki Grand Vitara Soft Top | eBay

You think that the top I have on now is a sidekick soft top?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.