Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1996 4x2 tracker and need the trim piece to seal up the bottom rear of the soft top window to keep rain from getting in.:)

·
Registered
467 Posts
you might get lucky at a junk yard. You may want to look at another Chevy parts breakdown, cuz you may be wanting 5 or 6. These zuki cartoons only show 20% of the parts. This one is from nalleygmc.com

Diagram Auto part Line art Technical drawing Plan

Anyone got a pic of #38 left or right from this pic I attached? i want to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Mine is sealed with J-channel from vinyl siding and duct tape! Works for now! Google Highway83 Suzuki in Wisconsin, they can send you one cheaper than a dealership.

·
Super Moderator
25,551 Posts
Part number is 7856162A00. And yes, junkyard or someone breaking a 1995-1998 car is probably your best bet. These are difficult to come by.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Just a thought, but how about coil trim aluminum, the stuff siders and roofers bend for drip edge, fascia and rake trim. It's thin enough and possibly could be bent around a piece of pipe, you just wouldn't have end caps. Paint to match or contrast.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was thinking about having a guy i know down here in FL look at it.
He does a lot of baat canvas tops and has all that sew on strap stuff for valcro
I notice there is a nice lip under the molding that covers the top of tail gate, that molding is also broke.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts