Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seein as how im tired of my forenza always having something go wrong with it, and the fact i need a bigger, mroe family friendly car, im looking for a new one. ive narrowed it down to a 2009 kia sportage(new), 2008 mercury mariner(used 28k miles), or a 2008 ford edge(used 18k miles). anyone have either of these cars? what are your opinions of them?

·
Registered
4 Posts
2009 kia sportage. i think thats a better one to opt. but done select your car on other opinions. let you select as per the looks which suit you best

·
Registered
4 Posts
If I were to get a new car, I would actually go with a Subaru Impreza. Though that might not actually suit well with what you have going here, it would be interesting to see how others could transform it into a family car, though totally not that of a fuel efficient option.

But in any case that you would not like it, there are a ton of similar options available on the Subaru line. yes, you could make that I really like getting a Subby next.

·
Registered
3 Posts
well i don't have either of he cars but my father in law has the kia sportage and has had a little problem last winter, his anti theft alarm used to go off when he unlocked driver door with key, but only in very cold weather. he got it fixed somehow, but except that he said it is a great car. actually im thinking to get one too.

greetings from Dominic

1 - 11 of 11 Posts