1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
291 Posts
On that link they have two diff videos of the car. Both car are not the same, The first one looks to be longer. Almost like an Estate model, The second video look like the Forenza we already have. Buick also have a Reno called the HRV, But it looks alot better than the American spec Reno. The first video might be a replacement for the "what the hell was it called"?????????? it was that big P.O.S. they sold for a few years. Oh well. Let me add that the SX4 is a disappointment to me. What is Suzuki trying to do, Build the tallest cars in the world. The Aerio SX concept was a bad ass looking car, Then they changed it. Same thing with the SX4. I have herd a lot of people say that "if Suzuki would only make there cars as exciting as there concepts they would sell more." Just my opinion. I like my Reno........

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think you mean the Magnus/Verona, which has since evolved into the Tosca. The Tosca, however, looks nothing like the Excelle in this video.

I like the SX4, but not the pricing. I also really want a wagon. I'm using TrueDelta.com to price compare, and with most cars the Forenza Wagon comes out ahead.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Ming said:
I think you mean the Magnus/Verona, which has since evolved into the Tosca. The Tosca, however, looks nothing like the Excelle in this video.

I like the SX4, but not the pricing. I also really want a wagon. I'm using TrueDelta.com to price compare, and with most cars the Forenza Wagon comes out ahead.
If your looking for a wagon, the Forenza wagon is a big bang for the buck. Some of the origonal gve away features are now options, so now I woulod have to add the stearing wheel control (and I do use them)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts