Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife asked me to buy Forenza as her birthday gift.

So, I went to the showroom, the dealer advised me to take a test drive but unfortunately when I stepped in and out my head bumped twice. This could not work because I am 5’11”.

But it is quite comfortable for small heighten people.

·
Registered
30 Posts
yeh Mr.Dwight, Forenza is not suitable for you. I used to study about cars as it is one of my hobby so, I can suggest you to go for XL-7. For a 7-seater the miles per gallon is pretty good. The engine and drivetrain are very smooth.I definitly recommend you test drive one if you're looking for a minivan.

Originally posted by dwight@Jul 17 2004, 09:59 AM

So, I went to the showroom, the dealer advised me to take a test drive but unfortunately when I stepped in and out my head bumped twice. This could not work because I am 5’11”.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by simren@Jul 18 2004, 07:05 AM
yeh Mr.Dwight, Forenza is not suitable for you. I used to study about cars as it is one of my hobby so, I can suggest you to go for XL-7. For a 7-seater the miles per gallon is pretty good. The engine and drivetrain are very smooth.I definitly recommend you test drive one if you're looking for a minivan.
I'm 6'3" and i find the Forenza has plenty of room for me and I never bump my head getting in and out. :p

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by dwight@Jul 17 2004, 01:59 AM

Im 5'10" and have never bumped my head. . . i get in and out of it about 150 times a week

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm a 6'2 Forenza Owner. Never bumped my head either....hmmm?
Try it again my friend. Or go with an Aerio. In and out is easier in an Aerio because the roof line is higher. Also, when you do get inside the head room is massive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts