Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Anyone know of a company that does some replacement Coil Springs for these. Preferably heavy Duty and not the standard weak ones?

I have enquired with King Springs Australia which is located in Queensland and they will spec me up a set for around $400 + GST to any spec that I want.

So another question, would anyone be interested in a standard height or maybe just slightly lower heavy duty spring?

Maybe with a group effort SK410 owner would not have to worry about overpriced standard stuff.

I look forward to see any and all replies.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmmm,

Can anyone point me to a forum that isn't so dead....

over 222 views and no one has anything to say

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Hmmm,

Can anyone point me to a forum that isn't so dead....

over 222 views and no one has anything to say
222 views in 2 days? wouldn't call that "dead"

And I read it like most others would to see what the post was about. Since its an enquiry about aftermarket springs, and not a mechanical issue as such I can't help, I will move on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that's precisely my point,

So many views but no one appears to have anything to contribute or would like some new coil springs, all SK410 owners should know how hard they are to get.

Your post was not helpful at all mate.

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
that's precisely my point,

So many views but no one appears to have anything to contribute or would like some new coil springs, all SK410 owners should know how hard they are to get.

Your post was not helpful at all mate.
considering I can buy them over the counter locally I wouldn't call them "hard to get" However, they may be difficult to obtain in your part of the world.

If you are looking for "heavy duty" then there will only be one option, and thats a custom fabrication job. I have access to several suspension shops here that do custom springs, but i don't know of any in your part of the world.

If you are wanting to sell the ones you currently have, then a post in the "classifieds" section might get a better response.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
definitely not easy in W.A

Not all Suzuki dealers will help you as they will tell you that they simply don't have a listing as they are franchise owned and if you happen to find one that can help everything is x eastern states if they do have a listing for it not to mention expensive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts