Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey every one
what website or place in da world can i get parts for the 1997 suzuku samarai. those with the springs coil .is da engine exactly the same s da older suzuki samarais ? Will da engine parts fit? I have a right hand drive sj80 . is there a place on da net that I can put the chassis number not (Vin number) so dat I can locate parts? Cuz everywhere seems to be askin for Vin number we only have chassis or fram numbers .please help

·
Registered
616 Posts
SJ80 Parts...

Welcome to Suzuki-Forums!

First, we need to know where you are located. Places like North America never had the 'Coily" version of the SJ so we (and there are a lot of us!) cannot really help you.

Secondly - and this is only a point of grammar - the word "da" does not interchange with the word "the" very well. It makes your sentences hard to read at first glance.

Give us a bit more information on where you are located and, hopefully, someone here can point you to a good source for parts!

From what little I do know, the SJ80 and the SJ 413 "Samurai" are very similar and may have the same 1.3 liter engine block and gearbox. I am not sure about the transfer case, though...

VERY IMPORTANT:
If you want to reply to this message/post, please click on the "Add Reply" button at the bottom-left of this message next to my signature. I see that you posted earlier on the same topic where fordem replied with a message similar to mine. This is called "double-posting" which creates confusion.

Keeping a topic in the same post thread makes it easier for you to see replies to your post.

I hope that this helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts