Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly mechanically deficient so please bare with me! I have a 1982 Suzuki SJ410 and wanted to get some 1.5" wheel spacers for my rig. My Zuk is stock, but I am planning to put a 5" lift kit on the car and some 31" tire to go with the lift.
My question is will the wheel spacers that fit on a Suzuki Samuria fit on to my car? If not what size should I look for? Also what types of spacers do you recommend.
Thanks for the help!

P.S. this is my first post.

·
Registered
45 Posts
5" Suspension System tire and rim recommendations"

Tire size 31" x 11.5

Rim size 15 x 7 or 15 x 8 with 3.25" - 3.6 Backspacing

Stock front bumper tube removed. If minor body rubbing occurs ten add body lift.

Call CALMINI for more info

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks John

John thank you for your message!
This is the exact same set up I'm thinking of getting, 31" tires with 15 x 7 rims with my 5" Calmini lift. I wanted to add some 1.5" wheel spacer on the SJ410. I can only find the 5x5.5 that fit on a samurai, will these also fit the SJ410?

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Spacers for the Samurai will fit the 410 as well. You will need to consider gearing as well, its going to be very slow on stock gearing.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Rhinoman for the info! I ll start looking for the spacers. After I m done with lifting the SJ I was thinking of an engine swap (vitara 1.6 16v w/ suzuki samurai transmission.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts