Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys...im new here..great forum;)
so...i have an sj410 '84 f10a carb engine with 4spd manual.
im going to swap engine with a g13bb 16v sohc from later sams.I can get the 5spd gears from the same engine but no the wiring and ecm:(
I found the complete wiring loom and ecm from a jimny'99 with the same g13bb 16v sohc.Do they mate together or my engine wont be compatible with the ecm and wiring:confused:I also need fuel pump right:confused:
Please someone inform me because i am one click before buying them.
Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Why not just throw Any Hyundai Pony Car Carb on that engine you have installed allready . There cheap from any junk yard and they Bolt right up and you'll gain like 15hp i did it on my 84 and it Ran like brand new

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont have that option because of my 4speed gears.they are ok on the mountain but on a trip in highway are terrible,so high rpm for 100km/h.and the carb upgrade will be a very bad option with that rpms for fuel.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Ok then, get a 86 and use the hyundai carb, they have 5 speeds and are No speed demon but they go allright on the highway... Is there any lift in that sammi as if there is i woulden;t wanna go any faster then 100km anyways....

cheers
84 stack springs with 86 springs Togeather combined with with Spoa you can fit 37's on those zukis also

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no is stock height.future upgrade with ome springs 2inch lift only.so im going g13bb 16v and i cross my fingers..thanks guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts