Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi i was driving my sj and it suddenly cut out when i tried to start it it wouldnt start can anyone help
:confused:
thanks
carnon

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
little more info... like mileage, year of vehicle, conditions you were driving in, modifications you've done, service that you have preformed or not preformed....

All I can tell from what you've posted is that your headlight fluid may be low.

·
Registered
201 Posts
All I can tell from what you've posted is that your headlight fluid may be low.
this is off topic, but i did tell some blonde girl who knew absolutely nothing about cars that had a blown lightbulb that her headlight fluid was out and she needed more. she actually went to the local spare parts dealers and asked for some ;)

carnon, when you say it "just stopped", do you mean just the engine, or everything? when you say it wont start, does it do literally nothing, does it turn over but not start, does it cough and splutter...? did it give any signs it was dying such as sudden loss of power, sputtering, etc, or just randomly stop?

all info is very helpful...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Sounds like the muffler oil should be changed. And don't forget the bearing.
Could be the fact that no one rotated the spark plug wires in some time...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
oh that is so "deja-vu" ! I was just changing out my muffler bearins this morning and trying to remember when the last time I rotated my spark plug wires!

freaky! :eek:

·
Registered
201 Posts
sorry carnon, we're not being rude or bullying you in any way, this is just who we are on this forum: we dont take things so serious, we're all quite friendly...
hope we didnt scare him off :p

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
we're just goofin' around. We do need to know more about the vehicle and your situation though before we can be usefull... so give us the details!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts