Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new, in box, Shrockworks bumper without the upper loop.

I was going to put it on my 89 Sidekick when I discovered it was made for the 96/97. This means the bumper would work but the adapter plates that attach to the frame will not.

So, I'd be interested one of the following options:

1) Buy/trade your first gen adapters so I can mount my bumper

2) Buy your entire first gen bumper and adapters.

3) Sell my 2nd gen bumper and adapters.

I know this is a long shot, but if there is anybody out there with the part I need (Shrockworks can't make them right now), I'd like to try to work something out.

Thanks,
Mark.

P.S. please email me at "mark [email protected] markphillips adot net" for fastest response.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The bumper is the one on this page: Shrockworks Sidekick / Tracker Front Winch Bumpers - Bumpers - 89-98 Sidekick | Tracker | X90 - Suzuki

It does not have the upper bar. It has the adapter plates for the 0 to 1" lift. It is in brand new condition, in the box. It cost $485 from LROR... however even though it's one of the best 2 bumpers for the Sidekick, it's not made anymore... LROR is working on a group buy but the timing and cost are unknown.

I would sell the Shrockworks bumper and adapters (and hardware that come with it) for $425 plus actual shipping costs. So, you'd get new for $50 cheaper... and you'd get it now instead of waiting.

Thanks,
Mark.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I finally found some 1g adapters for the bumper, so now just the 2g (96-97) adapters are for sale.

$50 plus shipping. (Half the price, but still new).

Mark.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts