Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 ddis grand vitara and was wondering if the buttons on the steering wheel for radio controls and cruise control should be lit or not. It's a bit of a pain when dark and not lit up. Is it a fuse or do none of these models have this option.

·
Registered
163 Posts
My2007 GV does not light up. Know what you mean, bit of a pain in the dark especially the cruise buttons. You tend to remember which is which after a while.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I believe that was an added feature to the models 2009 and forward.

My 2006 does not have lit buttons either. I never look at them though, they all have some sort of tactile feedback (different shape, texture) and makes perfect sense what they do.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would love to have the lights on my 2008 GV steering wheel light up also, I was in a 2009 or 2010 and found the controls on the steering wheel do light up. I asked the local dealer about this and it was added to model years after 2008. I would have to replace the whole steering wheel assembly to add this option. They did not think a replacement from a 2009 and up model might work, also the cost to change the whole steering column might give you a heart attack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts