Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alot of yall probably already know me from other forums...but figured Id introduce myself to the rest of yall. My name is Neal, I live in Florida and I love my Suzuki Aerio SX...dubbed the "ShortBuSX". Im always anxious to help...but often times I can be a pain in the ass(I know), but my intentions are good...just hit me up if you want or need any help, cause I will when ever I can.

If your from Florida, give me a hollar too! Especially if you drive an Aerio!!!

And this is my ride!

or my CarDomain page(that I cant loggin to anymore!)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey bro, can you just put me back where I was, in the new member section, I will post more pics here in the showroom...but I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to others who might not know me...and a picture is as good as a face to remember...please forgive me, but I did know what I was doing.

But thank you for your compliments :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
I really like the huge "S" logo on the hood! :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
Alot of yall probably already know me from other forums...but figured Id introduce myself to the rest of yall. My name is Neal, I live in Florida and I love my Suzuki Aerio SX...dubbed the "ShortBuSX". Im always anxious to help...but often times I can be a pain in the ass(I know), but my intentions are good...just hit me up if you want or need any help, cause I will when ever I can.

If your from Florida, give me a hollar too! Especially if you drive an Aerio!!!

Hey Bro!

I remember your car from when I used to browse around the old Aerio forum! This was before I bought my Forenza. I was the guy asking a million questions about reliability and performance before making a purchase. :D I went with the Forenza because my wife didn't want a hatchback :angry: and I didn't want an Aerio Sedan.

Welcome to the Site, good to see you here. Tell the rest of the Aerio guys that you found some folks over here too :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts