Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Leaky right rear shock. Disappointed as I haven't replaced rear shocks in any of my cars since I can remember... My 2010 Kizashi has only 42k miles on it. Can't find replacements anywhere except the Suzuki sites. Are there any aftermarket matches out there?:confused:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Leaky right rear shock. Disappointed as I haven't replaced rear shocks in any of my cars since I can remember... My 2010 Kizashi has only 42k miles on it. Can't find replacements anywhere except the Suzuki sites. Are there any aftermarket matches out there?:confused:
My personal favorite place to check is RockAuto Parts Catalog

And many, many, people don't notice when they have bad struts, simply because most people drive the same car everyday, so one doesn't notice the ride getting looser each day/week/ whatever.

Most manufacturers recommend getting at least the shocks replaced every 50K miles. So @ 47k, your juuuust getting into the redzone. Once thing i wouldn't do, is wait until your at 80K.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I'm new to the forums but I have a damaged Rear right shock ( it's been hit) and I would also like to know where I can buy a shock that matches my 2011 GTS Kizashi (AWD). Will KYB shocks work or no?

let me know, thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I hate to bump an old thread, but there was actually a TSB on this where the bump stop was causing premature failure of the rear shocks. Such failures were covered under warranty. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts