Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
ive done several searches has anybody had any luck in getting the emergency brake lever thingy off? i'd really like to put on the mate for my shift knob but i don't want to just go heating it and yanking and hammering cuz i only have the one.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I understand the aprehnsion. if you want you could find the same parts in a salvage yard from a...
these are good for the shift knob...
• 87-93 pontiac lemans 2.0 or 1.6
• 98-03 daewoo lanos 1.6
• 98-03 daewoo nubira 2.0
• 98-03 daewoo leganza 2.2

...these three can be found in pull-a-parts for like $15. that way if you're unsure you can try it a couple times.

...you understood how to do it though correct?

the brake lever from the Nubira should be the same as the Forenza but I don't know 100%. do you have any pics of yours without the center consol on?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well my cars brand new so i didnt want to mess anything up so i thought id ask on a suzuki forums to get some advice i found the shift nob i want just how to take it off

·
Registered
396 Posts
I figured as much, that's why I listed those other application. you could buy the shifter in a salvage yard and try in on that on. if it works than great, if not than nothing really lost.

if you wand danny (kinkyllama) can get you all set up. pm him and see if he can do one for you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts