Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I have a 2002 jimny soft top manual, and i find when i am slowing down, and i have the car in neutral and have my foot on the brakes my car shakes uncontrollably, i have had a few incidents when it was so bad i could hardly keep the car under control and it really is quite scary. I have told my suzuki service centre but they say there is nothing wrong with the car. Some freinds reckon it is becuase when i slow down and put the car in neutral and dont down gear, so they think it shakes because of that. The shaking is focused in the steering wheel.

If anyone has any ideas as to what could be wrong with my little jimny i would really appreciate the help.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2 Posts
dunno if you have the same problem but sounds very similar to a problem I have just had fixed, turned out was warped front brake disks on mine, but the dealer changed them twice before I got a set that were straight ! My symptoms were a judder under braking but specifically between 60 and 80 kilometres per hour, and the judder came throught the steering wheel and gear stick and pedals.
maybe worth checking out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts