Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018, Vitara S Allgrip
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, is there a way to check when my service is due, in terms of the message that appears on the dash?

I am slightly worried it may have been set incorrectly by the main dealer who last serviced it as I was expecting it to come on Around now.

So, can I check what they set it to, and if so how?

Thanks in advance

2018, Vitara S, 1.4 Boosterjet AllGrip.

·
Registered
13,390 Posts
Its a set time/ distance from last reset, I don't know if its possible to see the remaining time till next service

·
Registered
99 Tracker, 5 door, 2L, 4x4
13,254 Posts
The reset can be actioned with a scan tool.. 2buttons on mine. the terms may also be adjusted..

·
Registered
744 Posts
I also have a 2018 model which comes with a service book. I just set a reminder on my phone to call the dealer a month before the service is due and book it in.

Seriously though, I wasn’t aware there is a service reminder on the petrol models. Just thought the diesel had it due to the importance of the potentional oil dilution.

·
Registered
46 Posts

Vitara 2016 1.6L Petrol. Came up exactly 365 days after the oil was last changed... and the service indicator was last reset (easily done from the instrument cluster menu).

·
Registered
2018, Vitara S Allgrip
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My service indicator did come on, last week. But I do not believe it has been set to the correct interval at all tbh. Will mention it to Suzuki when it's in on Friday. This is likely to be the last main dealer service it has tbh as it will be 5 yr old next March. Will do it myself or find a local independent

1 - 6 of 6 Posts