Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inviting all Suzuki owners to Suzuki HQ in Brea CA on September 12th for a meet. There will be door prizes and 2010 Suzuki SX4's available for us to see, touch, and drive. Hope to see a lot of people there.

·
Registered
56 Posts
WOW!!

Less than month to go before we all meet at Suzuki Headquarters, I'm getting real excited as the time gets closer!

I did a quick head count from thoughts who have posted that are coming to the meet:

Confirmed: 15 SX4 – 3 Swift – 4 Aerio – 2 Samurai – 3 XL.7 – 1 Esteem

We need more Suzuki owners, pass the word.

Meet Update:

The Suzuki is scheduled for September 12th, at Suzuki Headquarters. It appears that we will have owners from four states coming to the meet and at least three clubs & forums represented.

Talked to Suzuki NA, again yesterday about some of the meet details; all of the property and management approvals have been completed.

However there have been a couple of changes on the part of Suzuki:

There will be 2010 Suzuki vehicles (including the SX4 Sportback and Kizashi) to check out, however we will not be allowed to drive the cars, for insurance reasons.

Suzuki wants to start the meet at 10:00am and end the meet at 2:00pm. This is because their employee’s are volunteering their time and want to give us four hours but want to go home at 2:00pm.

I will be at Suzuki at 9:00am to get things set up so when the SX4, Aerio, Samurai and other model owners start showing up at 10:00am I will be their with the Suzuki Guys to keep things organized.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Should make this a Suzuki/Saturn meet .... seems many Saturn stores are turning into Suzuki stores. Some Saturn owners like myself are buying new Suzuki's. We now have one Suzuki in the family and a half dozen Saturns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts