Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have both back light housings 2yrs old- no cracks or scratches, both back up light housings 2yrs old- no cracks or scratches, Complete air filter housing (clips have minor rust spots) with MAS airflow sensor- (2 yrs old)- brand new air filter comes with- (never used), intake tubing, rear hatch spoiler wing- very good condition, no scratches or chips and light works- (black), brake master cylinder (no leaks), power steering reservoir (no leaks), headrest for all 4 seats- perfect condition-clean(black) and the throttle body that has 2 sensors on it (plus bracket) Throttle body is in good shape and working condition- clean. Just 2 screws have some rust on where the sensors screw in. Not stripped, just need new screws. I'll be posting these items on my Ebay smc35_2008- Shawn Cowing, in the coming days. Reason I have these parts is the cars frame has rusted away due to the New York winter salt and I cannot pass safety inspection, so I'm scrapping it. Cost more to fix than to buy a used car. Such a shame with the car being a 2006 and having undercoating applied. Mileage is 97,134, mostly highway from driving to Florida and back to visit my kids. If you want to contact me- [email protected] I haven't taken any pics as of yet as I just finished taking parts off car and want to clean them up. Hopefully I can come back to this post to add the pics in the next 2 days- 3/12, if not then I will update and repost this with pics. I'm just throwing this out there quickly incase someone is looking for the parts I listed. I took very good care of the car and engine, like I said, I drove to Florida a lot since I moved to NY 5 years ago, so I had to keep everything in top condition. I was hoping to get more parts off it, but I just had back surgery, so it would have been too hard.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts