Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I need some help. I forgot to set the parking brake on my Scrum pickup (it's the one with the round headlights) and I broke my left hand side park light lens. Does anyoneknow where I could get a replacement? Ive been hunting around surplus shops in my area and I can't find a set. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
sir,
if you could drop by here in Imus, Cavite there's so many parts of suzukis here.
last day I went there to look for a suzuki and I saw many, many parts from engine to everything.
maybe you could try to look for what you need there

·
Registered
20 Posts
ur very welcome sir :)

BTW, sir where do you think I can find wheels and tires just like the one in your avatar?
I just got a suzuki dropside model and I'm planning on changing the tires and wheels. Any idea where I can find cheap ones?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got the tires at Minerva Tire Gallery (Westgate, Filinvest Corprate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City). The wheels, I got from a small shop selling 2nd hand wheels in Laguna.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mang Caloy try sa Olympia auto supply sa Araneta Avenue. I think i post their phone number dito sa forum. Pag hndi mo mahanap I'll post the number dito nasa bahay yung resibo ko.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts