Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some one told me the samuri and the X-90 wheels had the same specs with the Samuri wheel having 2 1/2" offset rather than the X-90's 3-1/2" offset.
That would look good on my X-90 with a little wider and taller tire.
The specs of the X-90 wheel are I beleive:
15X5.5 wide, 5x5-1/2" bolt pattern, 4" center hole..I think, it's a 4X4, 3-1/2" offset.
I want a 15X7 wheel to replace the stock one with the same offset if possible.
That I beleive would give me an extra inch on the offset and 1-1/2" per side on the width of the wheel to give me a lot wider track if I understand this right.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any specifc wheel I.d. would help a lot. Steel or aluminum.

·
Registered
616 Posts
x-90 to Samurai wheel swap..

I am not sure about the backspacing, but a Samurai wheel will bolt right up to a an X-90. The thing to remember is that an X-90 is almost mechanically identical to a Tracker of Sidekick of the same era- it just has a different body and came with the 4-speed automatic instead of the the three speed as an option.

I have a '96 Tracker with Samurai wheels on it. I don't know about the wide tracking because of the ooffset - I had the Samurai wheels with tires and I needed replacement tires on the Tracker...

Samurais came from the factory with steel wheels - either "wagon-wheel" or with circular holes.

I hope that this helps!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts