Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all ,have any one use the front DISC BRAKE CALIPER BRACKETS of the samurai to comvert from drum to disc using the samurai rotors and calipers
thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and thanks for the info i an planing on do this swapsteep by steep i already have the subaru impresa master cilinder and it was from a wrx 2007 it will work from "1998 to at least 2007 "and i havve separated in 2 sections one for the front and another for the rear to put the proportional valve to rear
can any one know if this master cylinder have the same capacity on the two sections ?
thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the links ,but only tow of they are working but they have great info .
another question every body is using for this swap the from calipers brake pads and rotors from a sidekick .If the brake pads of the sidekick are smaller than the samurai how they will give more brake power
thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I went to the junkyad this sunday and i was able to found a pair of infinity 1999 g20 rear calipers built in ebreak and the ebrake cable i will order the conversion kit brackets form TT and i will use samurai front disc and if the swap work fine i will post some pictures
if any of you have any recommendation it will be appreciated

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi to all i almost finish the swap and YES the performance is outstanding ,i haven't finish the connection of the ebrake .
With the trail t. economy brake kit is a simple almost bolt on kit ,since this kit is for a samurari caliper you will have to modify the bracket of the caliper (shaved )and on the plate of the trail t. kit a tiny modification in one of the holes ,other than that is plug and play ,
for the moment no proportional valve is required I test the brake in dry and wet condition and the performance is excellent ,i an using the subaru master cylinder
so this is a easy conversion using the infiniti G20 rear calipers and the trail t. economy brake and samurai rotors

1 - 9 of 9 Posts