Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi To All ,any Of You Know If A Power Steering Box From A Honda Passport Or The Isuzu Rodeo Could Be Used To Upgrade To Power Steering The Suzuki Samurai ,i Being Told The The Toyota Will Fix Almost Perfect But The Toyota I Real Hard To Get And The Isuzu Is About The Same Size Of The Samurai
Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi To This Comvertion Work Fine On The Samurai ,i Already Finish The Job But You Need To Do A Lot Of Modification ,but Work Like A Champ ,the Steering Box Is A Easy To Install ,it Will Be The Same As The Sidekick But The Problem Was Link The Pit Man Arm With The Z Bar And Other Problem Was Modify The Bracket To Run The Power Steering Pump But After All It Was Inexpensive I Did The Convertion For $120.00 Using Parts From A Local Junk Yard 35.00 The Steering Box And 40 For The Power Steering And Hoses And The Deposit
If Any Need Some Pictures Let Me Know
Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi To This Comvertion Work Fine On The Samurai ,i Already Finish The Job But You Need To Do A Lot Of Modification ,but Work Like A Champ ,the Steering Box Is A Easy To Install ,it Will Be The Same As The Sidekick But The Problem Was Link The Pit Man Arm With The Z Bar And Other Problem Was Modify The Bracket To Run The Power Steering Pump But After All It Was Inexpensive I Did The Convertion For $120.00 Using Parts From A Local Junk Yard 35.00 The Steering Box And 40 For The Power Steering And Hoses And The Deposit
If Any Need Some Pictures Let Me Know
Thanks
nice job man I would like to see them please post and keep up the good work :cool:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi I Will Be Happy To Post The Pictures But I Don Know How To Do It And Letme Tell You That My Set Up Is Very Nice And Work Great I Have A 31 Tires And A Very Small Steering Whell
Cheers

·
Registered
16 Posts
for posting pictures I think that you have to upload them to a posting site like imageshark or something like that. XD If you have time try searching google anyway I'll try to find out how and post it here when done I need to upload pictures too XD

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey, I am trying to do the same with my samurai :)

I have broken vitara 1990 and samurai 1987, so I want to put power steering from vitara on my samurai, so haw can I take a look on pictures you have made? if you can just email them to me: [email protected]

It will be very helpfull to see your work.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey, I am trying to do the same with my samurai :)

I have broken vitara 1990 and samurai 1987, so I want to put power steering from vitara on my samurai, so haw can I take a look on pictures you have made? if you can just email them to me: [email protected]

It will be very helpfull to see your work.
HI NO PROBLEM I WILL BE SENDING YOU A FEW PICTURES OF THE COMVERTION
IF WANT TO DO THE COMBERTION FROM A VITARA IT WILL BE EASIER AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT AFTER YOU DUIT YOU WILL LOVE IT
CHEERS

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HI NO PROBLEM I WILL BE SENDING YOU A FEW PICTURES OF THE COMVERTION
IF WANT TO DO THE COMBERTION FROM A VITARA IT WILL BE EASIER AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT AFTER YOU DUIT YOU WILL LOVE IT
CHEERS
Hi this link will show you steep by steep all the proces using the vitara power steering system
Power Steering

1 - 10 of 10 Posts