Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I was crawling around under the dash looking for and cleaning up ground connections. Just to the right of the steering there is a small 2 position switch. I looked at it and wondered wth is that for? Shielded wires lead up to the back of the instrument cluster...NAG switch??? I saw on the Sidekik forum somebody was having problems with CEL light constant on and that was the fix. All the hours I have spent on the Samurai forum, I have not seen any referance to this. Fuel injected sammies only or ?? I am not experiencing any problems, just wondering.

·
Registered
293 Posts
my '91 FI has it. Comes on at the 50k and 0k odometer readings. Just flip the switch to the opposite position to reset.

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
If the CEL comes on first at 80,000 miles, and thereafter every 60,000 miles, then mine must have just over 200,000 miles now as it came on this summer when it rolled over to 00000.

I was always curious about the mileage and this is the best indicator that I have had so far, so thanks Bill.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just discovered mine after the cel came on today I was working under dash and moved it I guess I thought it was to do with an old alarm system Got my manual out and figured it out just a flip of the switch!! Just a coincidence Today!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts