Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a Samurai owner from Saudi Arabia who has modified his Zuk to look like a Landcruiser 78 SWB. Beautiful job, although might not be appealing to Suzuki loyalists ;)

And here's the Zuk side by side with the original LC78:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Honestly, he hasn't done a bad job. But would he have been better off saving the money he spent to do this, to buy the real deal? I think if you want a zook, buy a zook, if you want a cruiser, buy 1, don't butcher one to look like the other...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Spending money to make your zuk look like a cruiser, I wonder if he took his cruiser and made it look like a Zuki, would he get money back? Nice thing about these little rigs... you can modify them into just about anything. I know mine doesn't look much like a stock samurai anymore.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Share a picture. I would love to see your rig. Samurai's are so much fun. Mine is stock original and I love to drive it. There is not a day go by that someone wants to buy it!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly, he hasn't done a bad job. But would he have been better off saving the money he spent to do this, to buy the real deal? I think if you want a zook, buy a zook, if you want a cruiser, buy 1, don't butcher one to look like the other...
More money then sinse. YA THINK. WHY?
Totalyy agree with you guys, but it was fun to see how people spend their cash :)

Spending money to make your zuk look like a cruiser, I wonder if he took his cruiser and made it look like a Zuki, would he get money back? Nice thing about these little rigs... you can modify them into just about anything. I know mine doesn't look much like a stock samurai anymore.
Let's see a picture of yours?

Share a picture. I would love to see your rig. Samurai's are so much fun. Mine is stock original and I love to drive it. There is not a day go by that someone wants to buy it!
Yeah, but when I drove mine stock, it broke my back with the stiff suspension. Now it is much better, with SPOA and Rancho springs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts