Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am currently looking to buy a hardtop Samurai, just haven't found the right one yet. I am planning on swapping motor almost immediately after purchase and have read about the many successful swaps done. Out of everything I've seen I think the most appealing approach is the 1.9TDI motor. I tried thinking outside the box a bit though and I really feel that the KA24DE from a Nissan 240sx would be an excellent candidate. They're widely available, dirt cheap, and there's excellent aftermarket support. I know there would be some fabrication involved with that but it really doesn't seem like too extreme a job or far fetched of an idea. I really don't see there being any serious fitment issues with the KA but maybe there's something I'm missing. I've done a lot of searching but haven't found info on anyone attempting this swap but it might have already been done before. What's you guys take on this? What do you think would be the most complicated problem to tackle? I appreciate any input.
Thanks
Myles

1 - 1 of 1 Posts