Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps, I am about to become a new owner of a 86 Sammy with no rust original everyday driver with working a/c etc, but has a spray paint job on body. or a 98 sidekick 2 door removable hardtop auto 4x4.

They are same price but cant seem to decide wich one? I will be offroading in the woods on deer lease and on the beach, also taking grandkids to swimming hole about a 1/4 mile away.

any suggestions?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is true, dont have any at the moment, I guess im asking which is a stronger better vehicle out of the two

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the offroading I do is gonna be mud and brush country. either one will be a toy only but I need it street legal. they both are and are both in decent shape. I hear the sammy is built like a tank but the kick is hwy drivable. I just dont know how the kick will hold up in mud and bouncing off of small trees.
the sammy is from individual, kick from a tote the note and he says it has more miles than the space shuttle. LOL

·
Registered
40 Posts
I have a sammy and a kick. i dont like taking the sammy on the hwy but it will do 65 70. sammys r cheaper to modify and simple. The kick is a lot smoother ride on and off road. if the kick has a lot of miles it most likey will need more work.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, need y'all opinion, should I paint doors to match the zebra stripe Ted Nugent look or strick the camo paint and make all white. I am leaning all white, wife says camo.
so let get a poll going. LOL

·
Registered
686 Posts
I sprayed my exterior and metal bits of the interior with rustoleum truck bed liner. It looks decent and turns out to be quite durable with proper prep.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts