Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening all,

We are in the search for a new intercooler for our SX4 S-Cross 1.6 Ddis 2014 plate, as our current one is broken.

Due to these certain times, I can not seem to find anything regarding intercoolers and Suzuki is currently closed due to the lockdown.

Can a universal one be fitted?

Kind Regards Scott

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
anything can be fitted, its just the adapting to mounts and piping thats the issue. if its not too bad, they can be welded.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately it's too damaged to be saved and I did think that it would just be the mounting and piping to change.

I'm just surprised that no where sells them, apart from suzuki.

Regards

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
i would have thought you could find a generic aftermarket one and design a mounting and plumbing solution.

·
Registered
882 Posts
We are in the search for a new intercooler for our SX4 S-Cross 1.6 Ddis 2014
the S-cross forum is here
EDIT: I see you (and steady63) have started the same on the S-cross forum several days ago. Anyway, in as much as I know, the classic SX4 "petrol" never came with a booster..but several have said they tried or considered that kind of "improvement"....the diesel has never been available in north america (nor the S-cross) but several european (and UK, as we must say now, or must we?) members know more...I understand you have the twin turbo.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts