Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It rides too rough for me so its time for a much younger owner,its a 92 2wd automatic with a/c p/s and p/b. 86,000 miles and originally from Florida and this winter is the first time its seen salt. It has a oil leak in the front of the motor and even though the trans had been rebuilt I could never get the lock up convertor to work and if I kept it would convert to a 5 speed,its in the Dayton Ohio area and asking 1000.00 or might trade for a larger vehicle.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Perfect for V6 or V8 swap,rust free body and frame and I need vehicles to have a better ride or I would do it.
I wish you were closer; I've got the pedals, bellhousing, trans, drive shaft, plus a 16v engine and wiring harness. I could use a clean body in Toledo.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Jeff, If you don't sell it, PM me if you could deliver. If that would work, I'm sure we would both need more information regarding transaction. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It should make it to Toledo with no problems,the trans shifts like normal but the convertor will not lock up so it acts just like a normal 3 speed automatic. I am going to keep driving it until it quits snowing and I could possibly deliver,it made it up from Florida so Toledo should be no problem.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Sounds good. Look forward to hearing from you if it doesn't sell locally.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will trade it for a 98 Dodge truck parts truck with a good running 318 or 360,body condition not important as I am getting a 98 without a motor for my new winter beater. I think 96 to 99 will work,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts