Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2001 Suzuki Jumny 4 x 4. Lately, my car experiences a drop in RPM as I was travelling along a level road. I had to park my car at the roadside and turn off the engine for a while. I restarted and the car was okay and I drove for some distance and the car experienced the same problem. I do not know what is really the problem to my car. I would be appreciated if anyone can tell me the problem. I am in the dire strait situation as I need my car to travel to work. Your help is deeply appreciated.

Thank you

·
Registered
14 Posts
Originally posted by gingerbread@Oct 18 2004, 03:50 AM
I own a 2001 Suzuki Jumny 4 x 4. Lately, my car experiences a drop in RPM as I was travelling along a level road. I had to park my car at the roadside and turn off the engine for a while. I restarted and the car was okay and I drove for some distance and the car experienced the same problem. I do not know what is really the problem to my car. I would be appreciated if anyone can tell me the problem. I am in the dire strait situation as I need my car to travel to work. Your help is deeply appreciated.

Thank you
Have u check the spark plugs. If yes maybe the fuel or ignition system is the culprit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts