Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Clark recently bought this car. I especially love the smoothness during the ride. Moreover, all amenities offered are for low price.

This car is very roomy and handles well on road. One day my son who is 14 years old was driving this car for the first time. I was impressed that he handles this car quite easily even his in first drive.

Its sound system is the excellent feature provided by the car.

·
Registered
197 Posts
JW, did you get an 04 or an 05? Well, congrats!

·
Registered
56 Posts
First thing they tried to teach me to drive was an old f150 style pick up truck. I just couldn't get the hang of it so they taught me in a New Holland combine. The only reason I could drive that was that because I could stand in the cabin with my foot on the pedal and steer just fine. I was probably 10 or 11. Shortly after that I was driving grain trucks back and forth from the fields. The combine was kinda like this one, give or take a year or two, for those that don't know what a combine is.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i love my aerio. i learned to drive a stick back in 99 when i bought my first car a 97 tercel. i learned to drive thought back when i was 13, my dad took me out for a drive. speaking of great cars and such i drove a friend of mine today and he was sitting in the back seat of my aerio and he said that he thought that the ride was kinda stiff. he said that the shocks felt stiff. i think hes weird i mean he drives a cavalier. :rolleyes: any thoughts on that <_<

·
Registered
4 Posts
5150....i am the same, learned on farm trucks and tractors was driving every thing by the i went to drivers ed and then found out that i had a bunch of "bad habbits".....still have those habbits today. Why cant cars have knuckle busters?
and NOTHING handels like a combine!

we had this thing called a swather(sp??) any way it was a trip to drive cuz it wall all hydrostatic you turned it by moving levers back and forth witch basicaly aplied different amounts of "brake" to the frount wheels witch did not turn....it had a back wheel that was just mounted so that it could turn free...slow but you could spin the sucker around on a dime and it was huge

1 - 8 of 8 Posts